I am currently a Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL) and have a CRB Enhanced Disclosure. I am committed to Continuous Professional Development and I abide by the CIOL’s Professional Code of Conduct. I am most interested in languages and work in which I can use them. In terms of translation, my fields of preference and expertise are law, politics ,international affairs, sociology and scuba-diving. I am also interested in the social and public sector, as well as NGOs and other activities related to this kind of work. I am a highly motivated person with initiative. I have very good communicational and organisational skills. I am reliable and work well under pressure.
I have extensive experience in the following:
- Birth, marriage and death certificates.
- Court Orders.
- Insurance Claims.
- Academic certificates.
- Confidential police documents.
- Legal documents.
- User instructions.
- Scuba-diving manuals.
- Website content.
- Audio transcriptions.
- Solicitor meetings.
- Company meetings and foreign visitors.
- Workshops and conferences for organisations and companies.
- Sussex Police: Detainee and victim procedures.
- Magistrates, County and Crown Courts.
- Health: GPs and Hospital appointments.
- Social Services: Case conferences, Core group meetings, etc.
- Disciplinary procedures.